Lamps contain mercury which is a highly toxic heavy metal that when put into landfills will leach into the ground water and contaminate our streams, rivers lakes, and drinking water. The Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) has deemed mercury as a waste that cannot be thrown into landfills.
We have the capability to pick up your lamps and dispose of them properly. We will provide boxes for you to put your used lamps in at no charge. When you are ready for them to be picked up, simply call us and we will come get them. There will be a charge for recycling the bulbs. If there are less than 500 lamps, we will have to charge a pick up charge as well.